The DYNAREAD User Manual
Topic keywords: dynaread, remediation, how to, user manual, instructions.
"The secret to getting ahead is getting started."
Please follow these simple steps. Trust us: They will make all the difference.
- Login, and you'll arrive at the Main Menu. Look for this button . On a smaller screen you may have to scroll down for it.
- Click that button, and look for the Teacher Instructions.
- Follow the instructions for [a] Welcome, [b] Navigating the Program, [c] Digit Span, and [d] Pair Cards.
- NEXT, look for the Student Instructions and let your student watch the Student Videos on [a] Main Menu, [b] Digit Span, and [c] Pair Cards.
- NEXT, let the student complete either the Pair Cards or the Digit Span exercise.
- NEXT, upon completion of that exercise, the Main Menu will advance your student to the next exercise.
- Each time the Main Menu introduces a new exercise, FIRST follow the Teacher Instructions, THEN let your student watch their Video, and then let your student complete the exercise.
- You are now on your way. Questions? Ask! Contact Us. We're here for you. All the way.
DYNAREAD is grateful for the ongoing support by the world's leading OnBoarding solution: Israeli-made WalkMe.
DYNAREAD: Grounded in Reality
Dynaread has been developed in the trenches of actual remediation, with our feet firmly planted on the ground. Scientific research is essential (and we consistently use it), but we also understand the realities at home and in school. Not all homes have two parents, not all Dad's or Mom's are always home, there is oftentimes no money, schools lack staff or funding. We listen, we observe, we discuss, and we build the best solutions we can for older (ages 7+) struggling readers.
Our Dynaread team members are required to hold themselves accountable for serving our clients in adherence with our core values...
- Contribute with scientific and overall integrity.
- Retain the focus on the needs of each individual child.