Thank you for your interest in our webinars, hosted by OnStream Media. Learn about the fascinating process of reading in the human brain, and where things get challenging for struggling readers. Gain understanding on a few principle ways to deal with these challenges to ultimately help your child succeed in reading.
To register, scroll down or click here.
- Reading: Stage Four in Language Development
- How does normal fluent reading work in the brain?
- How do we build up our fluent reading vocabulary?
- The Definition of Dyslexia
- Where it goes wrong for most children
- Other potential causes and comorbidities
What to Do About It
- The young child: When it is still relatively simply
- The older child: Other issues coming into play
- Remediation Program Options
- MSLE / Orton-Gillingham